Take It To The Streets Road Hockey Tournament
Please see the below info on how to enter or join a team!
Looking for a fun FREE hockey related event for your team or your son/daughter and a few of their friends?
The Fifth Annual SeaSide Taking It To the Streets Road hockey tourney has expanded with the addition of a Kirby’s Kids Division
As soon as the kids division was announced there were a number of corporations who have stepped forward with the offer to sponsor a team. The tournament committee simply has to populate the teams. The entire event is FREE for the kids participating.
Each Player / Coach will receive
1) Takin It to the Streets team T-Shirt
2) Swag bag full of goodies
3) Free Pancake Breakfast
4) Free BBQ Burger at lunch break
5) Passport to the family fun zone
Each team in the Kirby’s Kids division will be guaranteed 4 games.
We are looking at 2 age groups 7-10 and 11-14.
We are looking for a parent / coach for each team who will:
1) Be tournament contact person for your team
2) Will arrange for 7-10 players /team
3) Insure players are on time and ready, some goaltending equipment is encouraged
4) Insure the tournament registration form is returned as soon as possible
5) Player waivers are signed by the parents and returned prior to the tournament
9:00 – 10:00 Pancake Breakfast
9:30 – 12:00 Games
12:00 – 12:45 BBQ and Presentations
12:45 – 2:30 Games
This is a very worthy cause; Takin’ It To The Streets is a non-profit corporation who continue to help families who are dealing with a child facing a severe health issue.
We are looking for 5-6 teams!
If your son or daughter would like to play but don’t have a team, please forward their names and we will assign them to a team.
We are also looking for referees – The will be provided with same goodies including a a “Ref” T-Shirt
My contact details are below. Please contact me should you be interested.
Thank you for your consideration. We hope to see many of you on June 9th
Brad Tippett – TTTS Organizing Committee